OOTD: Lasting Impressions

Tuesday, April 4, 2017


Winter's over, but the chill is still hanging on in New York City. This calls for layers!











Jacket: Anthropologie | Tunic: Free People (with an old Anthro slipdress layered underneath)
Bag: Madewell (sold out in this color, similar 1 | 2) | Tights: Hue | Boots: TOMS
Sunnies: Free People | Watch: Apple | Bracelet: Free People | Necklace: Anthropologie (similar)

This Free People tunic is a piece I've had for a couple of years now and I love it so much that I bought the long-sleeve version too. One thing I love about this outfit is that all of the pieces mix and match into other looks so well! I guess that's why black and white is the NYC uniform -- it goes with everything, including much of the architecture here.

See the jacket in other OOTDs: 1 | 2
See the boots in other OOTDs: 1 | 2
See the bag (the color is called 'boulder') in other OOTDs: 1

These photos were taken at the tail end of winter, and the High Line park is now starting to bloom with early flowers like crocuses, daffodils and soon enough, tulips! I can't wait to mix more colors into my outfits to match.

What are some pieces in your closet that you wear often and find to be very versatile? What colors are you excited to wear as it gets warmer?