OOTD: Classic Color Combinations

Tuesday, April 11, 2017


Give me the chicest black (faux) leather jacket, and the softest vivid blue (faux) suede dress...











Jacket: Blank NYC | Dress: JustFab (also comes in olive green and pink!) | Necklace: J. Crew Factory
Bag: Chloe (other colors herehere and here) | Sunnies: J. Crew
Pumps: Loeffler Randall | Rings: Anthropologie
Photos: Laurel Creative

I love blue and black and there is nothing wrong with that! Playing around with textures like faux leather and suede makes a classic color combination more interesting to wear. I've found this dress to be a wonderful closet addition that works for everything from family dinners to date night to work. I'm very tempted to get it another color. Although it's suede it's pretty lightweight, making it ideal to wear all Spring long! (I hear we're breaking color rules now.)

Another item in this look that I already own in multiple colors is the sunnies, which get compliments every time I wear them. Depending on the way the light hits these green frames can look blue or grey too. See the green frames on me here and here.

I also own the sunnies in blue, which you can see on me: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4

Do you have a go-to color combination for your outfits?