Celebrate Spring with 25% off your Boden purchase!

Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Boden invites you to dig in and enjoy 25% off!

Calling all Boden bunnies!! (That's what my boyfriend calls me when I do my shopping there.) Now through Thursday, you can take 25% off your Boden purchase with the code 5N3R.

How do I love thee, Boden? Inside, let me count the ways...



What I love about Boden is how simple they make outfit building. Their items all color coordinate beautifully -- and that includes their delightful bags and shoes -- so all you really have to do is pick 2-3 colors like white, blue and yellow or pink, red and taupe and buy within that palette to build a cohesive closet or seasonal capsule. And then if you want to, you can add in a few pops of a different color for some extra fun!

I also love how effortlessly flattering their clothing tends to be. Items like the Jemma Jersey Dress ($120 + 25% off) above have an ideal length and cut which means no worrying about size guessing or strange cuts and quality. The reviews on Boden's site also help a ton. (The bag above is adorable too, isn't it?)

Take note -- in this post, I've purposely selected only highly-rated items (with one exception noted below) so you can relax and know that the items I'm featuring here all work on a variety of body shapes and sizes.



With a classic shape and cut, the Freya Denim Dress ($90 + 25% off) is a beautiful outfit starter for both work and play. Small side slits make give this dress a touch of modern edge. It would look amazing with these pumps in red, and I love the idea in the photo above of playing with blue tones with a cobalt blue purse! Unfortunately this particular purse shown is sold out in cobalt, but this one is available in that beautiful hue.



A top doesn't need to have multiple colors in it to be beautiful; sometimes a bit of contrast stitching is all it takes to elevate a piece from plain to perfect! Shown here, the Abigail Top ($80 + 25% off), which comes in three cheerful colors.



The dress version of this print is not getting great reviews, but I took a chance and ordered this Eloise Top ($70 + 25% off) in the 'ivory sunglasses' print, and it's so beautiful on! Right now this top has only one review and it's not good, but I found the fit to be impeccable on. It's cotton with some give so it should work on a variety of chest sizes, and it has structure to it which I loved over my tummy. This is the clutch shown with it.



The print version of the Vanda Broderie Top ($110 + 25% off) above is lovely, but it's the blue and red eyelet versions that really caught my eye! With a scoop back (that still hides a bra) and a sturdy yet forgiving fabric, this slight a-line top has a fantastic fit and length and so much styling potential! That neckline was made to show off a pretty necklace.



If you have a large bust, the Isabella Broderie Top ($90 + 25% off) will be perfect on you! Note that this top has mixed reviews with all the positives coming from we larger-busted ladies and the smaller busted ladies noting that it's not great on them because there is too much room. Boden usually releases a couple of tops like this each Spring/Summer so it's only a matter of time before a universally flattering one becomes available. In the meantime, I love the eyelet print of this one!



Looking for an everyday every way skirt? The Arabella Lace Skirt ($120 + 25% off) is a fantastic option. Cotton -- and machine washable if you know the right steps -- this skirt has beautiful details including a subtly scalloped hemline and fits like a dream.

Check out more of Boden's beautiful new Spring arrivals in this recent post -- and take 25% off all of them!



The Rachel Chino Skirt ($75 + 25% off) is that classic skirt every closet needs. I love LOVE that it hits just above the knees (and if you're under 5'6" likely below) and it comes in a beautiful variety of colors. Dress it up with a cute blouse or dress it down with a simple tee or stripe breton.



Although it's called the Rachel Chino Skirt ($75 + 25% off), it also comes in a pretty denim version! Shown here with this tee and this very mini bag which I adore!

The widget maker for the photo spreads I've had on the last few posts doesn't yet work with Boden, so here are just a few more items that I want to highlight...
1 | The Allegra Dress ($130 + 25% off) we were swooning over in a previous post is back in stock in many sizes!
2 | Looking for a new flat shoe? I highly recommend the Angelica T-Bar Flat ($130 + 25% off).
3 | If wedges are more your thing, then I say go with the perfectly rated Laticia Espadrille Wedge ($150 + 25% off).
4 | I couldn't let a Boden post publish without mentioning that my beloved Martha Dress ($150 + 25% off) comes in new colors! See it on me here.
5 | If you're on the hunt for a maxi dress, the Twist Front Jersey Maxi Dress ($150 + 25% off) comes in multiple beautiful prints and is highly-rated by customers too!

This 25% off promo only lasts through tomorrow! I know you've been placing Boden orders -- what do you recommend?