OOTD: Sunshine and Flowers

Friday, March 24, 2017


I keep smiling thinking about warmer days ahead...










Dress: Boden | Necklace: J. Crew | Earrings: Anthropologie (similar) | Jacket: Anthropologie
Sunnies: J. Crew | Bag: Free People | Shoes: Boden | Watch: Apple | Tights: Target | Lips: NARS
photos: Bekka Palmer


It's easy to forget that Spring starts off quite chilly in New York City, so I 'm very thankful for any of the warm days we get before May! I take advantage of them with the cutest dresses, like Boden's Lottie Ruched Dress, which now is now on sale! As is my jacket, and an extra 25% off to boot!

I love this roundup of Boden sale items -- now up to 50% off! Many of their newest arrivals are marked down too for a limited time -- see them here!

This dress works so well due to two design details: firstly, it has a ruched waist with an elastic panel that can stretch or constrict as needed. That's fun for showing off my waist and relieving after lunch! Secondly, it has a slit in the skirt that allows me to take full strides as I walk while tapering in to a flattering body-skim when I'm standing still. It's so lovely!

I've been playing around with color combinations to break out of the black-white-grey winter rut I'd started to fall into. Green and pink make such a pretty statement, and the pop of silver on my flats does wonders too! What colors do you normally pair with pink?

Want more Boden OOTD ideas? Get some more inspiration for Spring with this look and this one too. Hankering for sneak peeks of my outfits? Follow me on Instagram to see my looks first!

Are you following me on Pinterest yet? Get tons of Spring outfit Inspiration, see some of my favorite Street Style looks and check out some of my picks for Yummy Healthy Recipes too!