OOTD: For those unpredictable Spring days

Tuesday, March 14, 2017


Early Spring could mean sunny days or rainy and grey. Luckily, Boden's got me covered either way...










Dress: Boden | Slicker: Boden | Tights: Hue | Shoes: J. Crew | Earrings: Anthropologie | Necklace: Free People
photos: Bekka Palmer

It's so fun when I find a piece like this Boden dress that fits exactly how I want everything in my closet to fit -- body-skimming and beautiful. The neckline is so beautiful, especially from the back. I wear a cardigan over it at work mostly but then for date night it can shine on its own. This dress is currently my boyfriend's absolute favorite in my closet. He asks often when I'm wearing it again. The material is soft and has lots of ruching in it. I found it to run true to size.

The rain coat/slicker is equally adorable. I love trench coats but so few have hoods, and when I'm walking my dog and trying to carry coffees plus an umbrella this becomes an issue. I see that the slicker has mixed reviews online which surprises me as I've found it nothing but delightful! I find it easy to layer under and I love that the hood is removable. That pop of red is going to be wonderful for future looks too, I see many ways to use that in color combinations that are fun and bright for the sunny days ahead!

You can see more recent OOTDs via this link. I invite you to follow along with me on Pinterest, where I'm just ramping up to share some Spring picks and style shots from around the webby world.