Breathe in the fresh air of new Sundance Catalog arrivals!

Monday, February 6, 2017

The Eyelet Envy Top ($78) is one of many items I immediately wishlisted from Sundance's new arrivals.

How can a company all at once be so rugged, boho and feminine? I ask myself this every time I leaf through a Sundance catalog, cheerfully dog-earing multiple pages and loading up my wishlist and cart.

Take a break from your Monday and come see pretty new arrivals with me...




I swoon over the soft ruffles and print of the Lace Tracery Blouse ($138).

My first stop is usually shirts & tops because I can find a few to refresh outfits and pair with items I already own. There's certainly no shortage of loveliness here...


Come warmer weather I could imagine the Lily's Paramour Tee ($88) being in constant rotation.


A simple yet beautiful print on a flowy top are all it takes to make me smile at the Altamira Top ($118).


They had me at buttery soft leather! Then I noticed the fantastic eyelet details on this jacket.
The Hutton Leather Jacket ($348) and Emmaline Top ($138).

My wishlist is also overflowing with tops like:
1 | The Bougainvillea Bloom Cardigan ($138) which is so classic Anthro beautiful I'm almost crying.
2 | The Powderhorn Poncho ($138) -- exactly what I want to walk around the Farmer's Market in.
3 | Cashmere cowlneck perfection courtesy of the Simple Truths Cashmere Sweater ($198).
4 | The comfy and feminine-looking Edie Jacket ($128).
5 | The colorful delights of the Florabella Top ($68).
6 | The lacy arms of the All The Better Tee ($68).
7 | The yummy print down the placket of the Lines Of Symmetry Shirt ($118).
8 | The flattering, ruched goodness of the Raquel Top ($58).
9 | Good lord that lovely 'Nile' color of the Flourish Embroidered Top ($88).
10 | The many colors to love of the Gentle Graces Tank ($38).
11 | The many thoughtful details to love on the Angel Tank ($88).
12 | The perfect season-transitional makeup of the Mystiqua Top ($118).
13 | The weekend goodness of the Jamie Hi-Lo Tunic ($98).
14 | The super cute tulip hem of the Friends Always Tunic ($88).


I love the color palette and the mixed prints of the Chelsea Morning Dress ($168).

Here are the rest of the new arrivals at Sundance Catalog I'm enamored with currently:
1 | The perfect print mixing of the Chelsea Morning Dress ($168, above).
2 | Everday wearable pieces like the Eyelet Essence Dress ($138).
3 | Vacation-ready pieces such as the Destinations Dress ($138) -- love!!
4 | Pieces with an embellished front and beautiful back like the Sweet Mystery Dress ($188).
5 | Seaside-ready instant outfits like the Sand Dollars Dress ($128).
6 | Colorful, classic shoes like the Channing Oxford Shoes ($185) in the carmel/red/silver/lux combo.
7 | Easy-going walkabout shoes a la the Kestrel Sneakers ($138).
8 | The Coralise Shoes ($188) for its cute, low heels.
9 | The Birch Leaf Boots ($298) because, well, droooooool.
10 | Emboridery and leather combine to make the temptation-launching Pressed Blossom Boots ($295).
11 | Bags, bags and more bags! I love so many at Sundance right now, beginning with the blue suede Austen Suede Bag ($115).
12 | A bucket bag with double straps sounds ideal to me, so I love the Duality Backpack Hobo Bag ($148).
13 | Though the Cara Bucket Bag ($398) makes one-arm slinging look good!
14 | More of that buttery soft leather appears in the Samara Hobo Bag ($248). Yum.
15 | The Whiskey & Rye Bag ($428) aims to prove that distressed leather can be just as appealing as the newer stuff.
16 | Love the mixed stud sizes on the Deborah Studded Hobo Bag ($598).

What Sundance Catalog items have you purchased or wishlisted recently?