Guest post by Rynetta: Loving these Anthropologie necklaces!

Monday, March 11, 2013


Please join me in welcoming Rynetta of J.Crew is my Fave Store!

I’m super grateful to the amazing Roxy for allowing me to do a guest post on one of my favorite blogs, Effortless Anthropologie. As the wonderful Gigiofca says, EA is my “Grand Central Anthro.”

I LOVE Anthropologie clothing and accessories. I am super excited to have an Anthropologie in the city where I live, finally! I’m a huge fan of Anthro jewelry, so I thought that I’d post a few of my favorite Anthro necklaces.





The Verdant Stones Collar Necklace ($138) is hands down my favorite Anthropologie necklace. It’s an absolutely stunning necklace:

I love the design and details on this necklace.


I also love the Anthro collar necklaces like the Moonstone Collar Necklace ($58):

I think that these necklaces add a little pizzazz to any outfit. Moreover, I love it that Anthro continues to release these necklaces in different color combinations.


My other favorite is the Sea Shingle Necklace ($68):


The design of this necklace is classic and absolutely adorable.


Finally, sadly, I missed out on the last necklace that I adore, the Anthro Ocalli Bib Necklace. I’m not sure how I missed this beauty on the website, but this necklace is one of the many reasons why I love Anthro necklaces.





Those are just a few of my favorite Anthropologie necklaces. I’d love to know what Anthro necklaces you adore!