Metapost: Administrative notes

Sunday, June 27, 2010


Welcome to the 2010 summer skin for Effortless Anthropologie! It's...brighter. And summer-ready. It's part of a blog overhaul I'm working on with the help of a few friends. Please bear with me for the next few days as we settle everything.

A couple of notes:
1. I lost my blogrolls. It happens every time I update the blog and it's truly annoying. I tried to remember everyone but if you were on the blogroll and now find yourself missing, please email me.

2. A new commenting system is coming! This is huge and I could not be more excited. Among other things the new system will allow anyone to add photos to their comments!! This will be great for the Trade Market. I am currently testing 3 systems and when I settle on one I'll give everyone a heads up before EA flips over.

I have a few more announcements coming this week so make sure you check back to say hello. Feedback on the new look is welcome.