More on the May Anthropologie catalogue locations

Saturday, May 8, 2010


2010 has been a WOW!! year for Anthropologie catalogues. After a somewhat lackluster 2009 they've sent their (lucky duck) models and photogs to scenic locations far and wide that make me want to buy not only the clothing but also a ticket to Anthro's 2010 worldwide tour.



May finds the flowy in India. I have two friends who split their time between NYC and Mumbai and for a couple of years now they've been inviting me to come back with them to tour India. This catalogue makes me want to take them up on their invitation even more.



Thanks to Anonymous in the comments section of the May catalogue preview post who was kind enough to identify several locations. I took some educated guesses on a few other shots -- if anyone is able to confirm or quash my guesses please leave a comment. Did you get your cataogue yet? Which shot is your favorite? Any must-have items? I know I'm personally in love with the entire look on p.21 (shown above). Eye candy below and more to follow in another post late this afternoon.



Location: Kerala
In this shot: Fragmented Reflections Dress ($198)



Location: Kerala
In this shot: Tenuous Ties Button-Up ($88)& Eyeleted Islands Dress ($158)



Location: Ayyannar temple
In this shot: Primula Dress ($138)



Location: Jaipur (Amber Fort?)
In this shot: Tranquil Paradise Hammock ($98)



Location: Rajasthan Havelis
In this shot: Sandbar Curtain ($208-$268) & Rising Atoll Curtain ($138-$198)