Dear Banana Republic, quit spamming my blog!!

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Dear Eric from Banana Republic's Social Media agency,

This is NOT a Banana Republic blog. As of now I wear Banana Republic's clothing. However if you'd like me to stop please do continue to spam my comments section with your contextual-but-not-really words of unwisdom. If you want to become a blog partner, cool! You can contact me directly. But this is not OK.

First of all, it's creepy to think that some dude named "Eric" is reading my blog and giving me unsolicited fashion advice. Secondly, why is said dude linking me to Banana Republic's skirt section?? Who does that??

Even better when I try to find out information about "Eric" there is of course no profile so no way to contact "him" directly to say KNOCK IT THE HELL OFF. So unless I get to spam your website in return please stop. You are making me angry.

You wouldn't like me when I'm angry.

Hugs and anti-kisses,