Mini-contest: Enter to win a Pessinus Garden Necklace!

Monday, February 1, 2010


I have good news and I have good news. Which do want to hear first??

I'm pleased to announce a mini-contest on Effortless Anthropologie: Win a Pessinus Garden Necklace! This Bohm piece sold out online ridiculously fast. Now it can be yours! I have one and it's beautiful -- looks much more expensive than the $32 pricetag. Let's a get a few fine print things out of the way...

You are entering to win one (1) Pessinus Garden Necklace.
This contest is not sponsored by, endorsed by or affiliated with Anthropologie or Urban Outfitters. This contest is void where prohibited. This prize is not transferable. This prize may not be exchanged for cash. International entrants welcome! Anthropologie employee entries welcome!

You can enter one of two ways:
- leave a comment on this post
- email me

Followers get an extra entry! Just let me know that you follow in the comment, or if you email me please let me know your blogger name. This contest will end Wednesday, February 3, 2010 at 5 PM EST. Entries received after that time are VOID.



There's some more good news: this necklace is making its way to stores. I have seen it twice this weekend. The first time there were only 2 (I bought them both) so I thought it was just an online return. Then I saw them again at a different store. The necklace will be appearing in select stores over the next week or so.

Update 7:09 PM - apparently the necklace has a new SKU. The in-store SKU for the Pessinus Garden Necklace currently in select stores is 17938028. Hope that helps in your search!

Why buy it when you can win it though? Enter away! Good luck.