Styled: The Diaphanous Tunic (no jeans)

Monday, December 28, 2009

Anthropologie at ShopStyle

One last post on the Diaphanous Tunic (now $40) -- this post is pulling double-duty for Bronzi who asked for a look for the tunic that doesn't include skinny jeans and as a recent OOTD for me.

This is more or less the outfit I wore on Christmas morning. The Diaphanous Tunic looks great over a slip to create a dress plus outfit. I did have a belt on over the tunic as I find the flimsy excuse for a ribbon that the tunic came with absolutely useless. To me the key is picking a slip that is neutral, not black or too bright pink to compete with the tunic. And I figured what's a few extra ruffles among friends? I don't know that I'd wear the Plaza Cardigan out over the tunic, but for opening presents it totally worked.

In this outfit:
Diaphanous Tunic (now $40)
Plaza Cardigan ($128)
Bertie Chemise ($48)
Straight Story Boots ($218)
Opaque Tights ($13)
Kinetic Necklace ($38)
Urchin's Shell Earrings (now $10)