Wish List: New Arrivals/October

Thursday, October 1, 2009


Kim from Anthroholic did an excellent roundup of new items yesterday. Rather than double-recap, I'm going to say I want everything on her list plus the following (in my dreams anyway, this is why fall is deadly for my wallet at Anthro):

Anthropologie at ShopStyle
Cloverleaf Scoopneck ($48)
This is probably going to look odd on me but I'm eager to try it on.


Anthropologie at ShopStyle
Lively Mist Top ($78)
Open up and say ahhhh!


Anthropologie at ShopStyle
Rogue Rabble Tank ($58)
Assuming the sequin job is quality this is a gorgeous top.


Anthropologie at ShopStyle
Sprinkled Chiffon Top ($128)
My goodness this top is stunning.



Anthropologie at ShopStyle
Verite Dress ($158)
The very definition of classic elegance.


Short & Sweet Jacket ($128)
This jacket is possibly going to eat me. I like it anyway.


Anthropologie at ShopStyle
The color, shape and details are to die for.


Gathered Together Dress ($118)
The Terasina Dress is back in winter colors.


Plum Flower Tunic ($88)
My crush on Odille continues.


Here & Now Tee ($88)
The quintessential winter
layering piece.


Secret Message Blouse ($68)
A familiar placket on a slightly refreshed shirt.


Vintage Watch ($228)
Finally, two-faced has a positive connotation.


Flora-In-Focus Necklace ($198)
Carefully toeing the line between just enough and too much.


Anthropologie at ShopStyle

Anthropologie at ShopStyle
Frayed Diamonds Necklace ($168)
Not sure I love the unfinished edges of the fabric,
but the look is beautiful.


Anthropologie at ShopStyle
Moss Rose Mary-Janes ($338)
A rose is a rose is lovely.


Anthropologie at ShopStyle
Dainty Duffle Bag ($198)
Just the right amount of frill.