Outfits: Long Weekend

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Summer Lovin
Summer Lovin by roxyturtle


I can't believe it's almost Memorial Day weekend already. Wasn't St. Patty's Day last weekend? Not that I mind having an extra day to do whatever I please. I finally had some time this weekend to put together some new Polyvore sets devoted to a hop, skip and a jump outside. Don't forget your suncreen!

Summer Lovin | Cellular Division
Bum in the Sun | Seen in Soho

I'm actually kind of mad at Polyvore right now because they did something to their tag system and I lost a whole mess of Anthropologie item product names. Let me tell you, nothing in this meta-life of the blog pisses me off more than when someone asks me the name of a product and I can't tell them because it's not in my Polyvore item tags anymore. Graw!! Luckily since Anthro changed their product photos the product name is also the Polyvore item name. Bout time.