IRL: Necklace Tank

Sunday, May 31, 2009


This is probably the 3rd or 4th time I've tried on the Necklace Tank ($68) and each time I always think the same exact thing: I love the top...hate the bottom. Bubble hem, why do you torture me so? Hopefully this a bit helpful for people not near a store.

I was inspired to revisit this top thanks to goldenmeans' post. The angle of the IRL shot above isn't great to begin with but the truth is it probably doesn't matter. The shirt cuts right across my hips -- my widest part -- and that's a tough sell. Maybe if I wore it with a pencil skirt, skinny jeans or something more structured on the bottom. I keep waffling on this one...what do you think? Do you own this top? What do you pair it with?

Wanted to also mention that though I don't see it on the website yet the stores are selling the ribbon w/flowers as a necklace as well. So if like me you're not sure about the tank but want the cuteness of the flowers there's your solution!