Stream of consciousness: Anthropologie April catalogue

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Want to shop through the April catalogue on your own? Here it is.


Oooh, beachy theme....


Bubble Hem Dress ($128)
...this dress does not look flattering at all...



Knotted Mallow Sweater ($78) &
Faded Ikat Mini ($148)
...cute outfit, love the pockets on the skirt...
was this shot taken at my parents' house???



Gilded Tile Bermudas ($78)
...the top is pretty basic but the pattern
on the crops is a nice unique touch...



Pleated Petal Tank ($98)
...yes, please!...



...the neckline is sweet and I like the gathered waist...



...you had me at purple...


...this is my thinking chair...


Pieced Gauze Dress ($168)
(Sorry ladies, the link for this product is not working.
I will update once Anthro updates.)
...a maxi dress I can approve of...