Email: Hair Superlatives

Friday, February 27, 2009


Anthropologie has been pretty chatty via email this week. Their latest is two messages in one. First, touting their new hair accessories. The Polyantha Hair Pins ($15) that divide the email are pretty cute. But overall the first word that came to my mind browsing the hair section was "young." And not like 20-something young. Almost childlike in some ways. That isn't necessarily a bad thing. It just means that I wouldn't wear these pieces to work.

The other side of the email invites us to look at the new dresses. And there are a whole bunch of Anthro dresses I wish I owned! I'm able to check my temptation right now since the weather is still quite cold here but I know that once it turns warmer it is going to be hard to resist many of the new pieces. Hopefully they'll be on sale by then. Did anything catch your eye?