Anthropologie product images now clippable to Polyvore

Monday, February 23, 2009


Oh heck yeah! Anthropologie has updated the zoomify on their product pages, and I am ecstatic to report that you can now clip product images to Polyvore directly from the product page! Hooray!

All of the outfits I constructed last week were through Polyvore and let me tell you Anthro didn't exactly make it easy. Because the product image photos were built in flash you couldn't clip them (Polyvore only recognizes static photo types like .jpg) so you had to clip products from the section pages and then the photos were tiny and it just didn't look quite right. Plus, the product page links didn't work half the time...they would just take you to the section pages. Now that problem should be solved!

I don't know if this is just a coincidence or if Anthro was listening but either way I am grateful. I'll try out making some more outfits this week to celebrate.