Stream of consciousness: Anthropologie February catalogue

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Want to shop through the February catalogue on your own? Here it is.

Cute Anthropologie...very cute...



Carmenes Bedding ($58-$248)
I would hate to be the guest in the greenhouse...



Stretching Acres Cardigan ($68) &
Peony Lore Skirt ($168)
...the perfect soft Spring cardigan
paired with a bold skirt...


...intricate leatherwork, I love the
cream colored base....


Jahoda Corset Top ($98)
...I love this top, but I hope
the bow is removable...


Compass Points tee ($58)
...my favorite item in the catalogue;
I love the Mediterranean-style print
and the tunic length...


White Pasque Tank ($78) &
Cicmany Skirt ($118)
...I love both items here,
just not together...



Pleated Carrot Trousers ($98) &
Bizuteria Tank ($218)
...no, no, no, it is not
Hammer Time...


Folkcraft Tank ($78) &
Knotted Knee Pants ($78)
...the soft tiers of the tank
look flattering...


Shadowlight Dress ($148)
...glamorous!...


Krasna Dress ($188)
...send this to me on Santorini...


Rastlina Blouse ($98)
...I think I owned a version
of this blouse when I was 5,
not that that's a bad thing...



Layers of Memory Blouse ($118)
...onions got layers, chocolate cake got layers,
and this shirt got layers...lovely layers.